Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pic Today 12/14/10











SHOPPING FOR GIFT WRAPPING PAPER:
DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

Giving is the real joy of Christmas.
And so, selecting the right gift is important.
But wrapping each gift is just as personal,
and selecting the right gift wrapping paper is
"the last detail."

The options are many.
There are sooo many beautiful handmade papers available.
Ribbons, too.

Wrapping a gift is an art form in itself.
Decisions, decisions.

These papers were all found at Art Mart in St. Louis.

Which are your favorites?
(I found mine.)

7 comments:

  1. I love presents even if they are without gift wrapper .....hahaha ;-)

    hv a good day Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick:

    Yes giving and receiving is an art in itself, to do it with a generous spirit for the pure joy of lighting up some ones world.

    My favorites MMMM... I love the first five photo's of wrapping yes all of them except the last two - which remind me of a biology - experiment gone array, ---the ribbons are lovely but they do not go with any of the designs or colors of the wrapping paper,,, and the first well it is very bright and pretty, this was fun...I can think of lots of art projects with those wrapping papers...

    warm wishes from the pacific northwest
    joanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many nice wrapping papers. It's time to be creative.
    Wishing you a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some beautiful patterns that you have captured. It reminds me of what I have to do soon... ;-)

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much wrapping paper!
    everyone is really nice ...
    oh my, that reminds me I have a lot of thing to do!

    ReplyDelete