Friday, February 4, 2011

Pic Today 2/4/11








TAKING A BREAK
FROM WINTER

Take a moment . . .
forget about the icy cold weather.

Stop . . . relax . . . close your eyes.
You're on a Caribbean island,
off the coast of Colombia.

Warm breezes, turquoise blue waters,
soft white sand, the sound of palms above you.
Someone to bring you sweet tropical fruits.

Your water taxi drops you off and departs.
A perfect afternoon in paradise.
Not a care in the world.

(Thanks, I needed that.)

You're welcome!



10 comments:

  1. I, walking in the water feeling the waves, the sun on my face,,,thanks,,,M

    ReplyDelete
  2. sun sand surf and a plethora of fresh fruit.

    lovely,

    joanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kesäistä... kovin kesäistä...
    Tuolla kuvissasi voisi viettää lomaa...!
    Pakkasen ja lumen keskeltä 'loikka' kuviesi maisemaan voi olla 'kova-paikka' vanhan miehen 'pumpulle'...!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. realmente hermoso y con tu texto, me sentí una turista más de tan agradable lugar. Alegrías.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shots . I could do with some of that sun sand & surf right now.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not in Caribe neither surronded by blue waters but here it's warm and sunny! Beautiful pictures, Rick, I loved the light

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I need some.. where do I get the tickets?
    Love the fruits picture, i feel like i want some watermelon rigth now :)

    oxox from here!

    ReplyDelete