Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pic Today 3/10/11











ADD STYLE TO YOUR WARDROBE:
SHOP VINTAGE

Vintage clothing shops are more popular than ever
as fashion conscious shoppers discover
great value and fashion surprises,
while saving money and having fun!

You'd be surprised how many celebrities
and savvy shoppers are adding vintage clothing
to their wardrobe these days . . .
especially from the bold and colorful styles
of the 50s, 60s and 70s.

For men and women,
vintage clothing shops are worth a visit
(and much easier on your wallet!)




9 comments:

  1. Oh look at all the colours! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many colorful dresses ... :-) Are these original images with these structures, lines, colors ... and the last picture taken is emotionally well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ENCANTAN LOS COLORES TAN DIFERENTES, Y ALEGRES MUY BUENO PARA LA PRIMAVERA QUE SE APROXIMA, UN BESO TALIÁ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of vintage clothes shops in my area...They always seem to be busy and doing good trade.

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  5. so colourful and I love all those greens in that second shop window

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this post very much. I am passionate about colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A lot of colours. Green is my fovourite colour. I think that I'll buy a short green dress for next spring.

    A lot of kisses for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete