Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pic Today 3/20/11



SPRING HAS ARRIVED

Today we celebrate the First Day of Spring.
(It seemed to take a very long time to get here.)

It brought a very full, very large moon,
closer to our planet than ever before.
May it also bring joy, love and peace to all nations.

Happy First Day of Spring!

"All through the long winter, I dreamed of my garden.
On the first day of Spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth.
I can feel its energy, and my spirit soars."

-- Helen Hayes


6 comments:

  1. Happy spring to you too Rick. Feels like following your blog over and over again. Loved the first pic alot. Thanks for sharing

    xx
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is blooming!Beautiful photos.
    Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those flowers, we call them easter lilys :)
    And a great first day of spring to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosas estas flores. Y sí, por fin llego la primavera!! Gracias por visitar mi blog y comentar.

    Saludos y abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous shots, happy first day of spring

    ReplyDelete