Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pic Today 4/28/11






APRIL SHOWERS BRING . . .

may flowers, flooded rivers and
lots of green in the forest and woodlands.

Despite a Spring full of rainy days
and stormy weather,
the woods are quickly greening up . . .
with groves of tulip trees, fat snails,
overnight mushroom crops,
lichens covering soggy branches
and the sweet smell of the wet forest floor.

A walk through the wilderness shows
a promise of a healthy summer ahead.

And they say the peach crop will be good this year.
That's good. That's very good.

(Got to stay positive.)


7 comments:

  1. Me gutsan tus fotos Rick, la primero tiene un encanto especial, un abrazo amigo Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick,
    Lovely pics!
    Thank you to visiti my blog. I'm following you.
    Have a great day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fungi. Always do!

    Heheheheh!Aaaaah your second comment on my blog makes me laugh. He was a very nice guy, just really big and tall for little me anyway. I think he was 5'10 0r 5'11 so that was tall for me at that time. Now, tall for me is at least 6ft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very handy with a camera, your pics are brilliant.

    I am following you.

    Have a super day.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh, i can almost hear and smell it!
    Hugs, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete