Friday, April 8, 2011

Pic Today 4/8/11









HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?

Gardens are important.

Where ever you live,
whatever space you have,
indoors or out,
it's good to have a garden of your own.

For most of us,
it's now time to PLAN.
It's now time to PLANT.

A trip to the garden center
to make some decisions on what to plant
and grow . . .
in a container or pot,
or a nice garden patch in the sun . . .
from seed, or seedlings . . .
for flowers, or herbs,
or something delicious to eat.

Maybe raspberries or blueberries this year.
How much fun.
Yum.

(Time for our thumbs to turn green!)


7 comments:

  1. With silver bells, and cockle shells,
    And marigolds all in a row!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's time now!
    but I have no green thumbs :(

    I wish you a nice weekend :)

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go green good slogan.....I am good spectator, I love watching spring flowers bloom.

    xx
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my garden! Here, time to plant is ending but there is still a lot of green outside, cause we had lots of rain this year!From now on it rains less often but some kind of plants can still be planted. Very good post, Rick!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD INITIATIVE
    FINE PHOTOGRAPHS
    GREETINGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Festival de colores, excelente creo que me volvería loca de la emoción con tantas flores =) besos

    ReplyDelete