Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pic Today 5/12/11








WHAT JAMES BOND
WOULD BE DRIVING THESE DAYS

The ultimate in British auto craftsmanship . . .

behold the 2011 Aston Martin "Vantage" Coupe,
supreme example of modern automotive design.
Still hand crafted, one by one.

Every detail a masterpiece of design.
All 8 cylinders delivering 420 horse power.
Zero to 100mph in a scant 4.8 seconds.

Fewer than 100 cars made-to-order each year,
this is a rare one . . .
nothing but the best for James Bond,
and some wealthy visitor to my neighborhood.

(Note my elegant 2007 white VW Jetta
parked just beyond this sleek beauty!)

Ha!

9 comments:

  1. que cochazooooo..más chulo, quiero uno, ya!

    y tú para que nos enseñas estas chuladas, para sufrir.

    la verdad me conformo con verlo, me gustan mucho los coches..el mío es un Suzuki Jimmy.

    es tuyo será muy chulo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaya coche, como me gustaría el conducirlo, unos bellos detalles los captados, un abrazo Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! dear Rick ther's a prize in my blog for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to see such a guy in you...love for machines never ends...isn't that right??
    Have a great day Rick :-)))

    Love,
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick, my husband wants one just like ... jajajaja
    kisses friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to pull up to the grocery store in this car!!! :-) :-)
    Gorgeous car and you have photographed it beautifully!
    So nicely done Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these images, especially the first one!

    Greetings, Susanne

    ReplyDelete