Friday, June 10, 2011

Pic Today 6/10/11


















OFF TO THE MARKET
(BOGOTÁ STYLE)

So many exotic tropical fruits at the market.
Let's try 'em all . . .
some of my favorites are pictured here (in order):

o Papaya
o Mango
o Granadilla
o Pitahaya
o Chontaduros
o Guanabana
o Plantains
o Mamoncillo
o Tamarillo
o Chirimoya
o Maracuya
o Agave
o Feijoa
o Chayote
o Cubios

It's such an adventure to shop at Colombia's fresh markets,
especially when you sample exotic tropical foods for the first time.
(And certainly not the last time.)






8 comments:

  1. Una variada y selectiva variedad de ricas frutas, un reportaje de lo más apetitoso amigo Rick, un fuerte abrazo para ti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick fantastic shot of exotic fruits! and what colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An extraordinary series of photographs!
    Rick hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for answering so late, but unfortunately I have tunns of exams, and I need to study. I appreciate you thinking of me, you're very kind........By the way,I'm Hungarian living in Romania!I'm curios about the photos!
    my mail adress: wenefrida88@yahoo.com

    gr Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been to such an incredible place, with such an abundance of interesting fruits and vegetables. Now you have sparked my interest, and I should go there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear mango,
    I hate you so much that I can't stop loving you. It's like inviting pimples :( n other fruits are just to plain.

    Have a great weekend Rick

    Love,
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM!
    I love all of them!!!
    SO MUCH!!!
    Since I'm vegan I discovered so many wonderful fruits and vegetables...
    Wonderful pictures!
    And, what a coincidence, I photographed a pink sweetheart cabbage yesterday.
    :-)))
    XOXO
    I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuanto colorido mi querido amigo Rick, la verdad que todas estas frutas son deliciosas, he comido de todas y me encantan, excelente paseo te diste por el mercado =) un abrazo

    ReplyDelete