Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pic Today 6/11/11







LOOKING DOWN
ON THE CLOUDS ABOVE

I love clouds.
And I always ask for a window seat
when flying north, leaving Colombia.

The natives say there are seven different shades
of "Caribbean blue" in the warm coastal waters.
Turquoise to blue, then green,
with sunny shades in between . . .
with cloud shadows dancing underneath.
The show is always changing.

And this time,
two speed boats were racing home
dodging underneath the clouds.
(Hard to tell how fast or who won.)

One of the few remaining pleasures
of flying these days . . .
these Caribbean window views.



10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love clouds too and these some amazing clicks. And I love window seat too I can fight the battle for that ;-) And I did when young, with my bro. Was smiling reading that :))

    Love,
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unas artísticas y bellas composiciones con este precioso cielo, un buen trabajo, recibe un abrazo Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo tambien quiero ventanilla...no podremos viajar juntos...º!*


    fantásticas fotos...mejor la visión del fotógrafo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful. I am like you. I like looking down but lately, I like sitting on the aisle. Of course I love clouds. On the first photo, what is that grey object? Is that an island or a rock tower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1st photo -- it's a small uninhabited island.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rick!

    I also love clouds :)
    This looks very soft and nice

    Good Weekend, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomas aereas, estelas en el mar, dicha para tripulantes disfrutar a diario este hermoso panorama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful window views, Rick, great pictures! Clouds are a passion! Have a nice sunday, xx

    ReplyDelete