Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pic Today 6/22/11



WHAT'S IT LIKE,
HAVING AN M-R-I?

Describing my MRI experience yesterday . . .

they slide your body into the slender opening
of this massive machine (with inches to spare),
ask you to remain still for 30-minutes,
and warn you that it's a "noisy experience."

OK, I've got a better explanation . . .

it's like pushing a plump green bean
into a soda straw that's too thin,
and setting off firecrackers and machine gun fire,
while you do your best to "remain still."

I get the results of my MRI pictures later today.




5 comments:

  1. I hope you are fine dear Rick!
    Hugs Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything will be okay with your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's everything you described and then some!!
    I am always afraid I am going to forget to take some metal off, get thrown out of the tube and plastered onto the wall!
    I sure hope your results are only the best ones Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went through that ...
    Everything will be fine .. sure!
    A big hug friend ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told myself today...whosoever you might be on this planet earth....I've to meet you before apocalypse.

    P.S- Some freaks say it might be in 2012 but my mom told me...enough damage was done the day I was born and these things don't happen again and again.

    Tons of love,
    And lots of prayers,
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete