Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pic Today 6/23/11


"IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING"

Gilda Radner said that,
and she was right.

It IS always something,
and it's how we deal with what life hands us
that makes all the difference.

Take my tumor, for instance . . .
which the MRI has just discovered.
It's there, to be sure;
that little round eye to the left of the image
(2.5 cm to be exact.)

It's why my shoulder has been in pain all these weeks.
And we discovered it early, and small.

So now it's time to get him out of there,
and get on with LIFE.

Cheers!
Here's to Gilda.


6 comments:

  1. Tell your Doc to take it out and kill it... so that it never comes back again. And take care of yourself better than yesterday.

    Love ye alot,
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get scared ...
    I want you to take care ...
    Do not know what to say friend ...
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry everything will be ok!
    I think about you!
    Hugs!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like the eye on a bird.
    i wish you well with your surgery. may your surgeon have steady hands and clarity of wisdom. So glad you figured out what was creating the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last 2 lines here...
    You keep that attitude my friend.
    It sounds odd to say that I'm so glad they found it, but so many go undetected for too long.
    You stay strong and positive my friend, and let's GET THAT THING OUT OF THERE!!!
    Know that I am sending thoughts and prayers your way.

    lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear your bad news. Anytime, I'm here for you. Feel free to send me an e-mail whenever you like. Don't forget that you promised to be my personal guide in Bogota in the future. I hope all goes well and we'll make that happen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete