GOOD THINGS HAPPEN
WHEN YOU HAVE A GARDEN
1. You get to plan what you grow, and
watch over your plants, start to finish.
2. You learn about self sufficiency.
3. You involve your family, and teach
children how to grow food.
4. You add aesthetics to an outdoor space.
5. You enjoy a work space with
fresh air and sunshine.
6. You pay attention to the weather.
7. You get to eat fresh foods that taste better,
and have more nutrition.
8. You celebrate healthy living.
9. You learn more for next year's garden.
10. You meet the nicest people.
Enjoy. And eat well.