Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pic Today 7/30/11







BERRIES, AND CHERRIES, AND GRAPES,
OH MY!

One of the wonderful things about summer
are the sweet, bite-size fruits
that come to the market.

Oh the flavors.
Fun to eat, one at a time.
Or mix 'em up.

There's blackberries, raspberries, strawberries,
blue berries, bing cherries, golden cherries,
green grapes, purple grapes . . .
there's even tiny tomatoes that look like cherries!

When it comes to the fruits of summer,
good things comes in small packages!

11 comments:

  1. I love fruits :-)

    Have a great weekend n take care .

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a "fruity" weekend! Wonderfull photos!
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. deliciosas todas!
    graciaaaas Rick y happy weekend!

    a big hug,
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow they are so colourful!! I love them
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look delicious! Photographically speaking, I love the way you've completely filled the frame with these berries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the composition and the colours of all these fruits. Scrumptious xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic Rick!
    All of our blueberries are ready to be picked, so that is how I will spend tomorrow. Then it's time for pies!

    Happy Sunday to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots!Makes me want to eat all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the pure Summer!! .. so delicious pics!!

    I wish you good trip!!

    cordially - isabella

    ReplyDelete