Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pic Today 8/16/11





HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ME ! ! !

Yep, today is my birthday.
It's also my daughter's (Annabel's) birthday.

Hi, Annie. Happy Birthday.
(She's somewhere in Colorado,
enjoying a day off.)

I celebrated last night,
with my sister, Liz, and her hubby, Jeff.
A home cooked meal . . . fresh picked corn,
egg plant and melon from her backyard garden.

She baked a fresh peach cobbler for dessert.
(With vanilla ice cream. Yum.)
And some crazy birthday candles,
with flames that burned different colors!

My departing gifts . . .
a cannon ball watermelon from her garden,
and fresh eggs from her chickens.

I like birthdays like this one.


15 comments:

  1. Happppppie b'day buddy. May God bless ya with loads of creativity, happiness, passion and health and wealth. Shine on my friend, it's your day.

    Lots of love and greetings,
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Oh ... two birthdays!
    Annabel and Rick .... that happiness be with you forever!
    Kisses friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear.
    Thanks for the lovely comment.
    Congratulations on your birthday.God bless u life forever. Many health, creativity, laughter, dreams and happiness.

    hugs

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rick :)

    Nice party you had with your loved ones
    and I really like your gift, such gifts are significant

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rick!!!! I wish you all the best!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you.
    Happy Birthday dear Riiiiiiiiiick
    Happy Birthday to you.

    You best be glad I'm not there to sing to you! :-)

    Happy Birthday my friend!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Birthday! I hope it's not too late to say this :) I wish you good health and your dreams came true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy happy happy Birthday! :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Rick! Happy belated birthday! You must have had an awesome day! Many happy returns, wish you the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Rick,
    What a beautiful celebration of life!
    with the family enjoying a beautiful table ...
    Best wishes, always!
    a hug

    ReplyDelete