Friday, September 2, 2011

Pic Today 9/2/11














WHO CAN TURN YOUR COFFEE
INTO A WORK OF ART?

Local baristas showed up at a competition
to decide just that, at the
"Latte Art Throwdown" in St. Louis last night.

St. Louis area "coffee artists" topped off
their espresso drinks with steamed milk
to make fancy lattes and cappuccinos . . .
with hearts, and tulips, and ferns and rosettas,
in front of judges to determine the best
and most beautiful coffee drink.

Coffee that's as beautiful as it is delicious.

Congratulations, Alex.
Thanks a latte!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely... I like coffee ^_^
    Have a nice weekend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una bella, artística y delicada manera de srevir estos apetecibles cafés, un buen trabajo artesanal del autor de estás magnificas composiciones. Un abrazo para ti Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly a work of art!
    Rick's beautiful!
    So I like the coffee, pal!
    A big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite with heart pattern!so cute!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is like art! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these pics!!! My cousin is a barista... she lives in Graz / Austria...

    Have a nice weekend, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. The "coffee artists" job is so great. Lovely post from you. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an amazing art and an amazing post.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always so impressed when people make my cappucino look like these shots, these baristas are clever aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your comments, they always light up my day :) And that coffee, well now i know where I want to go tomorrow :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh... I could not choose the best!
    all are beautiful to the eye and sharpen the sense; imagine how delicious they are!
    a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really nice pics!! thanks also for your comment!

    ReplyDelete