Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pic Today 9/4/11





GILLIAN WELCH
BREAKS OUT OF CREATIVE SLUMP
(AND HOW!)

After a decade of creative frustration,
singer/songwriter Gillian Welch
(with the help of David Rawlings,
guitar maestro and creative partner)
has broken out of a frustrating writing and recording slump.

With the release of their long awaited album,
The Harrow & The Harvest,
Welch and Rawlings have kicked off
a world wide tour in St. Louis last night
at the famed Pageant Theater.

Their all acoustic performance was flawless.

In addition to venues across the U.S.,
their tour takes them to Norway, Sweden, Germany,
Netherlands, France, England, Scotland and Ireland.




4 comments:

  1. I have to listen to your music!
    I love music.
    Rick, a big hug friend.

    http://duermevelamei.blogspot.com/2011/09/apetece-un-paseo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bela música...Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear them, so I'm going to you tube rigth now!xx Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick, I love her voice! I also heard Hard times.wow!xx

    ReplyDelete