Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pic Today 10/15/11












RECIPE FOR FRESH APPLE CIDER

Harvest a bumper crop of organic apples
from a famous local orchard.

INGREDIENTS: Fresh, ripe Jonathan apples.

1. Wash and sort, removing any bad apples.
2. Run them through the chopper.
3. Pump chopped apples into the bladder press.
4. Press fresh juice, transfer to refrigerated tank
and package into cider bottles.

Nothing complicated. No additives.
Just fresh, delicious organic apple cider.

Heat, and serve with a cinnamon stick.
Perfect for the holidays!







10 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Your photo is so great. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live there!
    That extraordinary people ...
    Rick, great job you do!
    Thousands of kisses heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. que rico!!!!
    enjoy this sunny day Rick!!!

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going straight to the kitchen, catch my apples and...I'll try !

    Rick, I love your comments on my blog, your friendship means a lot to me!

    Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first pic,so elegant and tasty!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rick had a brief sense of smell the scent of apple and cinnamon, um ... I'll try to experiment and improvise in my kitchen ... request for a good half a sunny afternoon with winds at least here in my town in Japan (Gifu) is asking this delicious apple juice.
    Hugs and photos are beautiful!
    A good Sunday to you
    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. what beautiful sensations, smells and tastes you shows us, thank you Rick, for sharing with us!

    hug to you
    oa.s

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried to make this Rick!
    Definitely going to try it.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete