Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pic Today 12/10/11








SKY HIGH
AT A DALLAS HOTEL

Dallas, Texas, is a city
of big hotels, extreme hotels.
Each one trying to out-do the other.
(Afterall, it's the "Texas way.")

Lots of glass, lots of balconies.
Extreme angles, dramatic views,
and extremely tall features . . .

like Restaurant 560,
a Wolfgang Puck restaurant
atop a very high tower.
(560-feet up in the air, to be exact!)

As if the "tallest restaurant in Texas"
isn't enough . . . it revolves!
The views are spectacular,
but it's easy to get dizzy.

I sat at the sushi bar,
and watched college basketball on TV.
My home team -- Missouri (#10) --
beat Villanova.

(I think I'll stick with street-level restaurants.)




5 comments:

  1. Hehehehehe! Dallas is just like what you described. So much CONCRETE!!! I like your description of the hotels and the restaurant. I am now dizzy. Excuse me I need to close my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you're having fun and enjoying your work. Beautiful pictures!! And I hope you are doing fine.

    Love,
    Bhags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick, this is amazing, but I'll stay closer to the ground with you!!

    ReplyDelete