Here's what I learned today,
shopping for tropical fish.
(I don't have any. Just shopping.)
1. Some fish open and close their mouths nonstop:
(I think they're talking. We just can't hear them.)
2. Fresh water fish are bland, not very colorful.
3. The colorful fish of the world live in salt water.
4. Clown fish aren't very funny, but they can hide
in the poisonous tentacles of sea anemones.
(Immune to the poison, they've got the last laugh.)
5. Goldfish have buggy eyes. Not all of them are gold.
6. Neon tetras look like little neon signs.
7. The more beautiful the fish, the more they cost.
8. Fresh water aquariums cost less than $50.
9. Salt water aquariums cost more than $500.
10. Fish make great pets.
(And they don't run away.)