Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pic Today 1/21/12



ICY WEATHER
MAKES A VISIT

How would you like to be the weatherman
this winter?

Warm weather last week;
cold weather this week;
no snow to speak of;
an ice storm last night;
only to be followed by a warm spell in the 50's
for the next 3 days.

Hard to know what to wear when you leave the house!

No matter the weather . . . how warm, how cold . . .
how bad, how good . . . how sunny, how cloudy . . .
there's beauty and wonder in the world.

The seasons change.
The world adapts.
Such is nature!


8 comments:

  1. I love calm, cold, moody pictures :) That icy wather is so beautiful.
    Great post!
    xo,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about this first pic.....don't what but it got me thinking.

    Miss ya buddy :)

    Keep smiling :)))))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have!
    Your pictures are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrr~ I'll sit in my cozy kitchen and enjoy my 'bliss'.
    I found you from Life Ramblings... Please consider joining The Saturday PhotoHunt.
    I hope to see y'all next Saturday... and bring your Fluffy!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two photographs are beautiful! The top one really captures the temperature. It's warm here but I can feel the chill. Have a great day! Tsup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos.
    The weather is the same here. I will not be a weatherman. It is to difficult job at the moment!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tus fotografias son muy buenas.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. such great winter pics, I really enjoyed!!!
    Thanks a lot Rick and happy Sunday,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete