Monday, June 25, 2012

Pic Today 6/25/12

















ROGUE UNDERGROUND DINING
GOES ON STAGE AT C.O.C.A.

The Rogue Underground Dining Society
held a gourmet brunch at COCA St. Louis
(Center of Creative Arts) Sunday afternoon.

Twenty-four lucky attendees enjoyed
a 7-course meal "on stage" in the center's theater.
Each course was created "from scratch" from
Rogue's talented chefs and staff
who began cooking early in the morning.

Attendees were amazed at creative dishes,
including edible Bloody Marys on lemon grass skewers,
Cherry Tartar covered with duck fat "snow",
and Dark Chocolate Caviar . . .
and were sent home with their personal jar
of home made summer plum jam!

This was Rogue's 20th event!
(Wow.)


6 comments:

  1. Dark chocolate caviar...oh just so perfect!
    Happy Monday!
    xx Ilka

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice day I think !
    wish you a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will move to St Louis. I just need to convince my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que rico se ve esta comida =) saludos amigo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me laugh with your comment. It is not fancy at all. It is a pocket camera. Hah! but the 16MP camera files are creating huge jpeg. Argh! I don't need a huge jpeg file of a tree or cloud or some summer vacation photo. I have a 10MP and a 12MP SLR. That is enough! I don't even know which button to push for the menu sometimes..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ❤♡❤
    Boa noite!!!
    Isso é divino...
    Você está convidado para conhecer a minha mais nova flor:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Boa semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil
    ♡❤♡

    ReplyDelete