Friday, June 8, 2012

Pic Today 6/8/12







I'M OFF TO VIENNA
FOR THE WORLD BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP

The best baristas are convening in Vienna next week
for the World Barista Championship . . .
and I'm on my way to cover next week's competition,
in Vienna, Austria!

(Someone's got to do it.)

55 countries have sent their "best baristas" to Vienna
for this world competition,
and they take it very seriously!

The best espresso . . . the best cappuccino . . .
the best brewed coffee . . . the best specialty coffee.
It's all about technique, preparation, presentation,
creativity, visual presentation and of course, taste.

The judges will be watching, and judging.
And your "obedient blogging photographer" will be shooting.

Who will win, who will win?
I shall return with the answer,
but not until June 20!

Auf wiedersehen.



3 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for you being assigned to cover these arduous events especially in Vienna. NOT! Take me with you? Do you have room for a clinical analyst? Hehehehe. I can't wait for your photographs! Have fun and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will fly over Spain ... Have Parachute?
    ;)
    Kisses!
    The European coffee is good ... we'll see who wins the prize .....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely event .... and how tasty !!! ♥

    wait for your impression :-)

    Kisses

    isabella

    ReplyDelete