Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pic Today 7/7/12




DRINK

more than you think!

In case you haven't noticed,
most of the northern hemisphere's
temperate and tropical zones
are experiencing extreme, sustained heat.

Until this passes,
and while we endure,
don't forget to DRINK lots of water.
In fact,
DRINK MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU SHOULD!

8 glasses . . . 3-liters . . . bottled water . . . tap water . . .
just drink, all day long.

( . . . which is exactly what I didn't do today,
while I was working outside, running around, and over heating.
And I started shaking, felt faint, and dehydrated.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.)

Bottoms up!

(Today's forecast -- 110˚)




3 comments:

  1. Hey! Take care big buddy. And finally we had a good satisfying rain here today. I wish you have it there too soon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤✿•.¸•.¸¸
    A segunda foto é um show...
    ♡ Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil
    ✿•.¸¸✿⊱╮

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!!!! I hope you are well now?

    ReplyDelete