Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pic Today 8/16/12

















THERE'S A NEW
CHOCOLATE FACTORY
IN TOWN

In fact, the new
Chocolate-Chocolate-Chocolate Co.
factory is about to open.

My lucky assignment?
To photograph this 30,000 square foot facility
before it opens to the public
(opening day: Monday, August 20!)

What a treat!
(I was Willy Wonka for a day.)

All their fabulous chocolates, truffles and caramels
are made from imported Ivory Coast cocoa beans,
whole nuts and fruits, sweet butter, real sugar and natural ingredients . . .
slow crafted in copper kettles and antique molds,
individually hand dipped and artisanally decorated.

The Chocolate-Chocolate-Chocolate Company's
new factory will allow them to expand distribution nationwide.

(And yes, I got to sample the freshly made chocolates.)
O.M.G.


7 comments:

  1. oh mamma mia ! I have no words ! I need some chocolates at once now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep calm and eat chocolates !:)
    Looks so yummy!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G! Really? I envy you. This is not a healthy post....I am gym-ing hard these days and this is a distraction :-( I think just a one chocolate won't harm that much!

    Love,
    Bhagya

    ReplyDelete
  4. A chocolate factory ...
    God .... this is a blessing from the Gods!
    And you are going to try all the chocolates!
    That I have envy!
    Rick, you're sweet ....
    Lucky you ... I would eat them all, get fat as a cow!
    Seize the moment!
    :)

    Kisses!
    GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to be you just for one day, Rick! I'm mad about chocolates! Now I have to get out from your blog quicky, I need a chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wwooowwwww ı love truffle and chocolate:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I could't work in a chocolate factory... They seem so tasty I would go mad and try to eat them xD

    ReplyDelete