Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pic Today 9/30/12








A SWEET WAY
TO START THE DAY

Saturday morning at the market,
surrounded by fresh local produce.

Not in the mood for greens and roots today,
  so I let my "sweet tooth" take control . . .

A chocolate ganache "shot" and fresh pear crepe
were calling my name.

Chocolate truffle shots 
at ka-ka-o chocolatier
(www.kakaochocolate.com).

And a fresh pear & goat cheese crepe
at Holy Crepe!
and Nicole's stylin' mobile creperie
(facebook/HolyCrepeSTL).

Some days you just gotta' let the urge 
take control.

Double Yum!

5 comments:

  1. Oh hit me with that shot, that truffle shot oh God! Yum YUm yummy!

    I'm smiling with you.

    Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mamma mia ! could you imagine how much I want that ! this is like a sunshine ! (it rains here, all the day !)
    thank you so much Rick for
    your nice comment !!
    have a wonderful new week

    ReplyDelete
  3. why do you torture us? :)
    Nice photos, looks so yummie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete