Friday, August 30, 2013

Pic Today 8/30/13






COLD  BREW COFFEE
TASTING

There's a cool way to brew coffee
when the weather gets hot.

My good friend and
daily barista, John, 
has introduced me to a new way
to enjoy my morning coffee.
Especially when it's so hot outside!

He slow brews fresh-roasted beans (coarse grind)
with COLD WATER.
This brew took a couple of hours,
using a Toddy® filter system.

The bottom carafe didn't work for our tasting,
so he poured cold coffee from kitchen bowls.*
*(John is so resourceful.)

On the rocks, these coffees were so fresh and fruity.
Yum!

5 comments:

  1. Original forma de preparar el café!
    Excelentes fotografías, te dejo un abrazo.
    Buen fin de semana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks so good, I need to have myself one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cold coffee for me, please ...

    ;)

    Kisses!

    BUENAS FOTOS.....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to try ... love coffee!!

    ReplyDelete