Monday, March 24, 2014

Pic Today 3/24/14







CRYSTAL POWER

This year's Gem & Mineral Show featured
collector interest and dealers in "healing crystals,"
particularly Lemurian quartz crystals.

These natural crystals are found individually
(not in mines with traditional quartz)
and are believed by many to have
emotional and spiritual properties,
which when carried or worn,
soothe, nurture and heal.

I'm interested enough in these beautiful stones
to do more reading and research.

In the meantime, I am most impressed
with collector and owner enthusiasm for
Lemurian Quartz Crystals.

(Why not, I say.)

5 comments:

  1. There was a time when we use to collect stones and crystals, but it is never ending story!
    They are magnificent, but I have to admit I never picked up any influence good or bad from them!!
    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son also used to like to collect them, used to..Hope they do their "work" also when just sitting stuck away somewhere in storage in the house ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still collect stones and rocks. Hehehe. I gues I never grew up. Rocks are beautiful. I also love drawing them. Have a wonderful Monday, Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful stones and the book looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have healing properties, it's true, I took one in my pocket .

    ReplyDelete