Friday, March 7, 2014

Pic Today 3/7/14





MEET MY NEW GIRL FRIEND,
SIRI

She came with my new I-Phone,
and I love her.

. . . or should I say,
I love what she does for me.

Answering questions . . .
looking up information . . .
finding a restaurant . . .
reminding me of meetings.

"Siri" is the built-in voice response system,
(with a pleasant female voice)
that makes makes my phone
a personal secretary.

No typing, just talking.

And the Apple Store "Genius Bar"
is always there,
to provide personal FREE assistance.

(SIRI is Norwegian, meaning
"beautiful woman who leads you to victory.")

2 comments:

  1. ah, I thought "siri" meant victory
    did not know about the beautiful woman part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, noooooooo. You are talking like that guy in the movie HER. I am worried now.

    Didn't mean to take your happiness away :(

    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete