Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pic Today 4/9/14







BASEBALL SEASON OPENS

The St. Louis Cardinals opened the
baseball season in St. Louis this week,
at Busch Stadium
(against the Cincinnati Reds.)

I was lucky enough to get a ticket
to the opening series,
and experienced the new
Baseball Village (next to Busch Stadium.)

Baseball should be played outside,
and so I prefer a seat in the stadium.
(Although it's nice to sit inside
on a cold chilly night.   And 
you can try your luck at "riding the bull.")

And yes,
the Cardinals beat the Reds,
7 - 5.


4 comments:

  1. I love the second photo!
    The arch in the background ...

    A kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, seems to be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you. I love going to baseball games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lively pictures, Rick!
    Riding the bull is not quite my cup of tea anymore but it is great fun for the young!
    Very nice reportage!
    Enjoy the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete