Monday, May 26, 2014

Pic Today 5/26/14










LEGOS IN THE GARDEN

There's a fascinating new exhibit
at the Climatron™in Missouri Botanical Garden,
lifelike sculptures made of LEGO® bricks.

There are 25 LEGO creations
installed throughout the Climatron's tropical gardens,
 and they will have you looking twice . . .
as you see butterflies, flowers, birds, giant insects,
coral snake, an accurate sun dial, a roto tiller, 
and a life-like gardener planting a specimen.

300,000 LEGO pieces were used in these sculptures.
The exhibit will be on display through Sept. 7.

4 comments:

  1. Incredible and fascinating!
    I use to love creating things with legos when I was a kid, one of my favorite occupations!
    I really enjoy this unusual post!
    Keep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impresionante!
    Yo jugaba con esto cuando era una niña!!
    Un beso Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had a similar exhibit here, I wondered if it traveled so far ?

    ReplyDelete