Friday, July 11, 2014

Pic Today 7/11/14






HOME MADE PICKLES
IN THE MORNING

Very early yesterday morning,
at my daily ritual coffee stop
(Kaldi's Coffee, Kirkwood, MO),
my very good friend, Kaldi's lead barista,
and home veggie gardener, John Shaw . . .

brought in two jars of home made pickles:
one jar of dill pickles
(freshly pickled by his capable wife
from cucumbers grown by John),
and one jar of sweet squash pickles
(pickled by Grandma Shaw).

It was impossible to pick a favorite.
Both were soooo delicious.

(Made our mouths happy all morning long.)


6 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Cucumber pickle was new to me.

    How are you?

    Miss you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great couple of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first and last one are superb!!!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday I prepare green peppers pickles, I love!

    Un beso Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you composed these images.

    ReplyDelete