Saturday, August 9, 2014

Pic Today 8/9/14










FOOD TRUCK FRIDAYS
AT TOWER GROVE PARK

Tower Grove Park is the place to be
on Friday evenings this summer
as 25 of St. Louis' best Food Trucks
gather, 4:00 - 8:00pm, to sell everything
from empañadas and Cuban sandwiches,
to fish tacos and grilled veggies,
to home made pies, cakes and smoothies.

Live music, of course, for
friends, neighbors, chefs and "foodies."

My favorites were Jane's fresh pies
from the PIE OH MY "On The Fly" truck
with her just baked strawberry-basil crumb pie.

Oh my!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! strawberry crumb pie with basil!!! my favorite !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    Now you've got my mouth watering...
    Your shots are very talkative! LOL!
    Have fun... enjoy your WE, Rick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que buena jornada amigo, amigos, comida, musica... que más se puede pedir. Buen reportaje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how car food has been taken to the next level.

    ReplyDelete