HOW TO GET HER HORSE
TO THE WEDDING*
*(Annie had asked that her horse, Nemo,
be trucked to her wedding in Colorado,
1100 miles from her pasture in Missouri.)
The logistics and cost prevented this request
from being granted, but . . .
We had a surprise back up plan,
to have Nemo attend Annie's wedding.
Here's how the mission was accomplished:
1. Photograph Nemo in her pasture
(note the floral wedding headpiece.)
2. Outline image; produce life-size print.
3. Dry mount on 1/2" Gator Board.
4. Flush trim with Dremel Tool saw blade.
5. Sand edges.
6. Carefully wrap and reinforce shipment
for UPS to Colorado (not cheap!)
7. Unveil Nemo at Rehearsal Dinner
(yes, Annie cried tears of joy!)
8. Everyone wanted their picture
taken with Nemo.
The cut out now resides at Annie and Jordan's
new home in Colorado.
(Many thanks to the kind staff at Cioci's Picture Mart,
in Kirkwood, Missouri, who took on the task
of creating this cut out "wedding guest.")