Friday, November 28, 2014

Pic Today 11/28/14





MEMORABLE
THANKSGIVING
DISHES

I brought a sweet potato dish
to Thanksgiving dinner,
featuring red, white and purple
sweet potatoes.
(Recipe follows.)

o  Peel and dice sweet potatoes
(mixed colors)
o  Toss with avocado oil
o  Season with chopped oregano & thyme
o  Add grated fresh ginger (to taste)
o  Fresh ground pepper and kosher salt

Bake at 375˚(F) in large flat pan
for 50-minutes.

NOTE:  Everyone voted for my sister's
home-made apple and pumpkin pies
as tastiest dish!

8 comments:

  1. Espero que pasaras un magnífico thanksgiving day... día de acción de gracias.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Rick!!!

    I would like to thank you on this occasion for your consistent encouragement in my life through your sweet and inspiring comments. You're my bestie.

    Hugs,
    Bhagya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que buena pinta y que buenas imágenes
    Un saludo Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my family live there, in Virginia....
    I dont know how many pics of thanksgiving dishes i've seen today xDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

    Many many many kisses, Rick :)
    And.... TNX for sharing all ur magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing your thanksgiving post has become part of my tradition now :-) Your dish looks good; though I have always had apple pie as my #1 favorite American dish.

    ReplyDelete