Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pic Today 12/7/14





TINY BORDEAUX WINE
HITS NEW HIGHS

Little known 50 years ago,
Chateau Petrus (1st growth Pomerol)
is now commanding legendary prices
for its recent vintages.

With production of just 3,000 bottles a year,
Petrus is a scarce wine for collectors
who can afford it.

Current pricing for the two cases
shown above is:

2008 Ch. Petrus -- $3,000
2009 Ch. Petrus -- $5,000

And that pricing is
PER BOTTLE!

(Available now, on-line at
Wallys Wines, wallywine.com)

7 comments:

  1. Rick, pick me one wooden wine box, please! :))
    I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen reportaje Rick, espero que te paguen por la publicidad por lo menos con una botella....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♪♬° ·.Ótimo vinho, ótimas fotos!!!

    Ótimo domingo!!!
    Beijinhos do Brasil. ♪♬°
    ·.·.✿✿ミ

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best bred red wine in the world or so they say

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I know I won't be trying one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I know how high this wine fetches!!
    But I still favor the Burgundy ones! :)
    Lovely mouth-watering post!!

    ReplyDelete