Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pic Today 1/25/15







MY AFFAIR WITH SIMONE

I confess
I'm in love with Simone.

She moved here from Paris, France
to open a pâtisserie,
La Pâtisserie Chouquette,
a very special French bakery.

As the pâtissière,
she brought with her the
very special baking skills
for fantastic, authentic pastries
and heavenly croissants.

I visit Simone early Saturday mornings
just to have her amazing, flakey croissants.

She bags one up for me,
and I drive straight back to Kaldi's coffee
for a perfect Colombian espresso.

Merci, Simone.
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Tienen que estar divinos hechos por una parisina :)

    Muchos besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah la France et ses croissants !!!!!
    Miammmmm !!!!
    Ravie de savoir que tu les aimes !
    ;-)))))))

    ReplyDelete

  3. Aaahhh... mon Dieu... j'adore les croissants!

    Bisous...
    (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably be there everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm.

    Me gusta la quinta.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look good Rick.... Can you ask Simone to open a pâtissière overhere.

    ReplyDelete