Monday, April 13, 2015

Pic Today 4/13/15



 
 

SURVIVING BAPTISM

What must a baby be thinking?

"Daddy holds me close,
in this dark place
   with lots of candles . . . 

I check out the program
sittin' in my stroller
(I don't understand these prayers)."

"Then the minister starts praying,
 and Mom reads along . . .

and then he throws all this water
on my head, really cold water.
(So I start crying.)

So we all go outside,
and my family is all happy.
And then we go home."

So what was all that about?



6 comments:

  1. Un bebé precioso y muy atento.
    Describes muy bien lo que debe de pensar.

    Un abraz✴

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen reportaje Rick, la segunda en la que esta "leyendo" es genial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely images. The second one is so cute, he is reading.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belle fête familiale et religieuse. Les photos sont d'une qualité !!!
    Belle soirée Rick.
    Amitiés.
    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom laughs because I tell her that I remember mine and how cold the darn water was.

    ReplyDelete