Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pic Today 5/17/15













GRADUATION CELEBRATION
"ROGUE STYLE"

4 lucky students were treated to
a very special Graduation Celebration,
which included a private gourmet dinner
prepared by Rogue Underground Dining Society.

Parents and friends joined them
(and picked up the tab)
for a 6-course meal,
themed on local cuisine from
their own home towns.

(I doubt if their meals
were anything close to these
fantastic dishes
while they were studying 
and working on their degrees.)

Hooray.  Congratulations.
(Now go get a job!)

8 comments:

  1. Estupenda entrada..un saludo desde Murcia....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estupenda entrada..un saludo desde Murcia....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed your posts, Rick! I lost access to my blog for months....wow finally I can be here again. Those dishes look soooo good! Great post my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que buena fotos Rick, un reportaje delicioso....estás siempre en los mejores sitios!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very artistic dishes. I love cooking, but looking at your photos I realize that my dishes are so traditional and boring. ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enhorabuena!

    Y gracias por acercanos esos deliciosos platos !

    Un abraz✴

    ReplyDelete
  7. uuffff he disfrutado de cada no de sus platos la gastronomía me encanta cada una de tus fotos las he disfrutado espero que tus amigos con esa presentación no olviden nunca un día tan especial como s gradación , preciosas fotos, besos desde mi brillo del mar

    ReplyDelete
  8. my kind of food..... It seems the Rogue Underground Dining Society do some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete