Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pic Today 11/28/15




SOMETHING NEW IN
ADVENT CALENDARS

November is coming to a close.

Time for the day-by-day December
"Advent Countdown."

With all due respect and reverence
to the Christmas season,
there's a whole new twist
to Advent calendars.

 Introducing . . .
The Ginvent Calendar!

Each day reveals a mini-bottle
of hand crafted gin.
24 days of botanically unique GIN.

Getting us ready for Christmas morning!

(My sister already received the GinVent,
and says she can't wait to open Door #1.)

11 comments:

  1. Mi piace il gin, ma il 25 ci troviamo tutti in classe di alcolisti anonimi???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un très joli calendrier !
    Bon samedi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaja, una buena preparaciónnnnnnnnnn... (hic-hic-hic)
    Kissss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un calendario muy caliente...buenas fotos Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now thats my kinda calendar

    ReplyDelete
  6. That calendar was unknown to me.

    May I have one?! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. About time for an advent calender like that! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My kind of Advent calendar. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kind of calendar..... Better not to open early in the morning I guess, but then Why not?

    ReplyDelete