Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pic Today 1/27/16


FAVORITE NEW DINNER SPOT

As a discriminating bachelor male,
with sophisticated tastes
(and a refined palate),
there are evenings when I choose
to leave the cooking to a local eatery.

Nothing too fancy, mind you,
but a quiet, comfortable table
with a kitchen that
    knows something about food . . .

and perhaps some intellectual stimulus,
like "JEOPARDY".

Imagine my excitement when I discovered
this corner table, with amazing heart art,
and a flat-screen TV, tuned in to
my favorite nightly game show . . .
JEOPARDY, hosted by Alex Trebek.

(I've found my nightly dinner spot.)

Last evening's category was
WHO HAD THE HIT?
The answer --
FROM THE '70s,
"LOVE HURTS."

You've got 30 seconds.
Name the band.
(And your answer must be
in the form of a question.)
Go . . .

7 comments:

  1. Un rincón tranquilo y artístico ¡vaya corazón!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good restaurants can be found in the peace and quiet.
    Song shows the band Nazareth.
    Great song, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Con Internet es muy fácil...jeje
    Una buena foto de un buen sitio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un lugar para cenar y mientras también charlar.

    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un lugar para cenar y mientras también charlar.

    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete