Sunday, January 31, 2016

Pic Today 1/31/16




HURRICANES
FORECAST FOR
ST. LOUIS MARDI GRAS 

The weather may be sunny,
temperatures in the upper 60s,
but opening weekend for
Mardi Gras in Soulard
calls for hurricanes.
Hurricanes everywhere! 

After all, Southern Comfort
is a major sponsor of this
year's Mardi Gras in St. Louis,
which means every "watering hole"
in historic Soulard is shoving
a Southern Comfort Hurricane cocktail
in your thirsty mitts.

The recipe (more or less)
calls for dark rum, light rum,
Southern Comfort liqueur,
fruit juice, grenadine, lime and ice.

(Today is the Pet Parade.)
Woof!

7 comments:

  1. wouuuuuuu

    it`s a happy day

    hungs dear¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick,
    Here in my city, virtually no Carnival. When I was a child, I loved Carnival, but today I don't like.
    I loved the photos. Good carnival for you!

    ReplyDelete