Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pic Today 2/4/16









WINTER'S TROPICAL REFUGE

Even on the coldest days
(like yesterday)
I am comforted to know
I can escape winter's windiest pain,

escaping to the Climatron
at Missouri Botanical Garden,
a tropical jungle paradise
no matter St. Louis' frozen weather.

A warm tropical experience
awaits visitors to this perfect climate
for rare plants from around the world.

The world famous Orchid Show
opens here Feb. 6 - Mar. 27.

(I love how my glasses and camera lens
fogs up when I first enter the Climatron.)
 

8 comments:

  1. Un lugar espectacular y rico en belleza donde escapar del frío. Debe ser como entrar en un micromundo.
    Besossss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es como un viaje en el tiempo.
    Un abrazo, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place and wonderful photos! I like you love how your glasses and camera lens fogs up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un pequeño paraíso en el invierno. Buenas fotos Rick y esa última empañada genial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.
    Very nice picks.
    Have a good weekend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh one of my favourite places to visit: botanical gardens.... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete