Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pic Today 7/3/16








BLUEBERRY MAN

If you're used to getting blueberries
from the grocery store,
it's almost certain
you've never tasted a real blueberry.

Meet my friend, Ronnie,
The Blueberry Man ...
organic farmer,
and renowned producer of
local blueberries!

70-acres, specializing in
4 varieties of blueberry bushes,
heirloom tomatoes, leeks,
old-world beans and squash,
herbs and free-range chicken eggs.

I meet him every Saturday morning
to buy his "just picked"  produce,
and for four weeks every summer,
those ripe, firm, flavorful blueberries.

Thank you, Ronnie.
You've changed the way I eat.

7 comments:

  1. Look very appetizing high-quality products.
    Taste like me.
    Beautiful advertising images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blueberries!

    I would buy from him, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos and your words beacuse it make me feel so free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to shop from Ronnie. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete