Saturday, November 19, 2016

Pic Today 11/19/16







GUILTY PLEASURE

Breakfast at Waffle House!

 When I'm on the road,
especially south of here,
I keep an eye out for my
favorite 24-hour roadside diner:
Waffle House.

I love early morning visits
for my favorite breakfast order
  (which never changes) -- 

Freshly made classic waffle,
butter and syrup.

2 eggs over easy.

Crisp bacon.

Really good coffee.

Friendly ladies that love
keeping your coffee mug filled.

(Less and less guilt connected
to this fabulous dining experience.)

5 comments:

  1. Un desayuno magnífico, que envidia Rick.
    Un fuerte abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmnice waffels!!and good shootsChanged camera??

    wish you a splendid weekend Rick!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeje! De vez en cuando es bueno pecar....
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete