Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Pic Today 6/7/17




FINDING BEACH GLASS

Whenever I get to the beach
  (which is NEVER enough), 
  search for beach glass . . . 

tiny pieces of glass
which have been discarded,
  tumbled by sand and surf. 

When I lived in San Francisco,
I had favorite beaches
that were great sources of
colored beach glass
(green, brown, white
  and sometimes blue.) 

Small jars filled with
  colored, frosty glass. 

(One beach I could always count on
was rugged Rodeo Beach,
   Marin Headlands, California.
   Shown above.)  


7 comments:

  1. Un buen surtido de cristales, curiosa y bonita colección.
    Un abrazo Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice effect!

    Kisses, Rick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it:))and going to the beach..wow..yes Iwant to soo very much!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es una buena idea pero mojados son más bonitos...
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone just showed me a picture of a glass bead beach on Monday. I'd never heard of that before and here's another picture just two days later! Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!
    I'll go look for them too from now on.
    I love the photos!
    Kisses
    Ana

    ReplyDelete