YAY,
IT'S VOTING DAY
. . . and that means
no more political TV ads.
Non-stop, horrible, negative,
relentless, annoying, insulting,
name-calling, finger pointing,
round-the-clock propaganda!
(Whew.)
Who ever wins,
I'm just glad the ads will stop running.
La verdad es que la tele es una basura.
ReplyDeleteBuena reflexión
Un cordial saludo, amigo
You're right, but anyway, elections are very important. In Belgium we are obliged to vote and I think that's a good thing. In Europe/Belgium we hope Obama wins because we can identify ourselves the most with the democrats . I cross my fingers for that.
ReplyDeleteWe in Belgium have a very good social security system and I'm very happy for that.
Nice greetings
ELektra
Ha! Any prediction who's gonna win?
ReplyDeleteI don't want to jinx the results, and I've been so careful to NOT talk politics. But . . .
DeleteI my fingers are crossed ! ! !
my fingers are crossed too ! we will know the results here to morrow morning !
ReplyDeletewish you nice hours before you know !
Very interesting day! I can't wait your next pics after results...
ReplyDeleteWish you a nice evening.
ReplyDeleteHilda