HOW SNOWMEN
SAY GOODBYE
"I made myself a snowball,
as perfect as can be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
and let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas
and a pillow for its head.
Then last night it ran away,
but first it wet the bed."
-- Shel Silverstein
Sad snowmen !
ReplyDeleteHahaha ... you gave him a lot of heat and left, leaving wet :)))
ReplyDeleteA hug.
yes, really sad snowmen
ReplyDeleteand the poem fits so well
I love this post
have a good sunday, Rick
Susanne
And it slowly fades away but the poem lightens it up again :). Cute post.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Bhags
poor boy!!! time to say good-bye!!
ReplyDeletelove this humor!
snow-free hugs from
isabella
Ha ha so fun !
ReplyDeleteNice outfits.
xx Ilka
A very new cold friend. And without feelings!
ReplyDeleteIt vanished to the dawn like a woman jaja.
Happy New Year, friend.
Kises.