Le devoir de mémoire est sacré.Très belles photos.Roger
so sad, so kind of you to honor them. good 4th to you ~
My condolence.The 4th of July I always associate with army's and UFO's :sAnyway, I wish you a happy holiday: http://fullym.com/happy-america-day-fireworks-captured-using-long-exposure/ELektra
The "long exposure" fireworks pics are so amazing. Thanks.
Photos to store in the heart and keep the memory alive.A kiss Rick.
Una manera de mantener latente el recuerdo... excelentes tomas.Te dejo un fuerte abrazo.
Le devoir de mémoire est sacré.
ReplyDeleteTrès belles photos.
Roger
so sad, so kind of you to honor them.
ReplyDeletegood 4th to you ~
My condolence.
ReplyDeleteThe 4th of July I always associate with army's and UFO's :s
Anyway, I wish you a happy holiday: http://fullym.com/happy-america-day-fireworks-captured-using-long-exposure/
ELektra
The "long exposure" fireworks pics are so amazing. Thanks.
DeletePhotos to store in the heart and keep the memory alive.
ReplyDeleteA kiss Rick.
Una manera de mantener latente el recuerdo... excelentes tomas.
ReplyDeleteTe dejo un fuerte abrazo.