Pages d'écriture pour le vent. Superbe.Bonne journée, Rick, Amicalement.Roger
I like the foto3It's like angel's hairs.Very good shotBelle journéeMaia
A lovely feel to these images!Better stuff than Monsanto's!!Keep well Rick!
I love each of these photos. The soft texture along the grasses, the light on the grass fronds, and that last one that's like ocean grass.
wonderful calming summer seeds….
Wonderful ...This is perfect smoothness...
Love the last photo :)Amazing!!!!!xx Ilka
Stunning photos, Rick! nature is a model unbeatable!a hug!
Pages d'écriture pour le vent.
ReplyDeleteSuperbe.
Bonne journée, Rick,
Amicalement.
Roger
I like the foto3
ReplyDeleteIt's like angel's hairs.
Very good shot
Belle journée
Maia
A lovely feel to these images!
ReplyDeleteBetter stuff than Monsanto's!!
Keep well Rick!
I love each of these photos. The soft texture along the grasses, the light on the grass fronds, and that last one that's like ocean grass.
ReplyDeletewonderful calming summer seeds….
ReplyDeleteWonderful ...
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect smoothness...
Love the last photo :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!!!!
xx Ilka
Stunning photos, Rick!
ReplyDeletenature is a model unbeatable!
a hug!