I miss the fall. It was my favorite time of the year when I lived in New York. These photos are wonderful, I imagine these are your surroundings.
great shots looks like fall is more present there than it is herealthough here, once it starts, it goes faaaast! have a great sunday
Colorful and nice fall - nice pictures!
Another summer is gone and nobody knows where...Time oppresses us like a sackcloth of God.Kisses my friend.
so much beauty!!happy Autumn to you too Rick!
Bellísimas imágenes que dan vida y color.Feliz otoño.Un beso.
Wonderful images as always… Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, unfortunately where I live now, we don't really have an autumn as I know and love...
I miss the fall. It was my favorite time of the year when I lived in New York. These photos are wonderful, I imagine these are your surroundings.
ReplyDeletegreat shots
ReplyDeletelooks like fall is more present there than it is here
although here, once it starts, it goes faaaast!
have a great sunday
Colorful and nice fall - nice pictures!
ReplyDeleteAnother summer is gone and nobody knows where...
ReplyDeleteTime oppresses us like a sackcloth of God.
Kisses my friend.
so much beauty!!
ReplyDeletehappy Autumn to you too Rick!
Bellísimas imágenes que dan vida y color.
ReplyDeleteFeliz otoño.
Un beso.
Wonderful images as always… Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, unfortunately where I live now, we don't really have an autumn as I know and love...
ReplyDelete